Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Song-ography "When I`m Sixty Four"


September is here and Song-ography is back...


"When I'm Sixty-Four"

When I get older losing my hair ( I hope not!)
Many years from now
Will you still be sending me a valentine
Birthday greetings, bottle of wine? (Bottle? A whole crate please!)
If I'd been out till quarter to three
Would you lock the door? ( Don't even think about it!)
Will you still need me, will you still feed me
When I'm sixty four?


For more photos, click here


9 comments:

  1. Was will uns dieser Post nur sagen? (Hopefully) Happy Birthday (!?!?!) to you???

    Grüßle, Uwe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choice of image for this song and it is so true - getting old is not for the faint at heart. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfecto! Love the commentary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SIXTY-FOUR??!!??? I don't even want to THINK about gettin' out of my Fifties! This "getting old" stuff is for the birds BUT...the alternative would be worse. Thanks for linking up to Song-ography.

    ReplyDelete