Thursday, March 23, 2017

The good thing...


... of having a daughter who lives in Paris.
We discover places, museums and galleries which are normally not on the typical "To-Do-List"
of a tourist.
Last time we discovered the charming museum and studio of Antoine Bourdelle. 
Thank you Catherine Goron.


Antoine Bourdelle worked here from 1885 until 1929, but it seems as if he just left for a coffee to return to his work.





Bourdelle joined Rodin as his assistant and continued to pursue his own career. He left the studio of Rodin in 1908.



9 comments:

  1. Das sieht wirklich schön aus, das erste Foto ist großartig.
    Liebe Grüße
    susa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating...I don't think one could ever be bored in Paris!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, schön mal wieder was von dir zu lesen.
    Das ist schon eine spannende Sache, wenn man solche kleinen Musen besucht. So erhält man tiefe Einblicke in die Arbeit des jeeiligen Künstlers.
    Ich habe vor Jahren mal vor einer seiner Skulpturen in Köln gestanden und Fotografiert, leider sind die Bilder futsch... Irgendwann fielen sie dem Datenverlust zum Opfer :o)
    Einen schönen Einblick zeigst du!
    Liebe Grüße zu dir sende,
    Britta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi gal! I hope this note finds you well! I've been in Virginia - my mom had a bad fall and fractured her shoulder so I haven't been in Instagram or my blog. Just wanting to say Hi! I just returned to Arizona and then will head back to MY city NYC at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One day I'll get out there to see the rest of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was unaware of the museum and studio of Antoine Bourdelle. It looks both charming and interesting.........another item to be added to my Paris list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely to have a daughter in Paris! We will be glued to the TV this week as sadly not at Roland Garros this year!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magnificent! Makes me want to add even more to my already epic Bucket List!

    ReplyDelete