Wednesday, April 10, 2013

More markets

Robin mentioned that her passion for markets date back to her childhood...I have the same fond memories going to the market twice a week being fascinated by the little chicken and ducklings.
And as it is raining outside I scroll through my pictures and search for more market scenes...



Chinatown in New York



Bazaar in Istanbul



Farmers Market Union Square in New York.



Market hall in Budapest



Pike Place Market in Seattle.



Sunday market in La Rochelle / France.

4 comments:

  1. Genial! My favorite is the market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great Karen! I too enjoyed the bazaar in Istanbul. I could spend some time in that city...would love to return one day and explore a little more of Turkey. Thanks for sharing more market scenes on this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are gorgeous! What wonderful markets you have visited. Pike's Place is amazing. Did you watch them throwing the fish around? There's a wonderful little tea shop right in that corner - or was last time I was there. The kind of tea shop where you buy tea and teapots and tea accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you ... wundervolle Bilder von sicher wundervollen Reisen ...

    ReplyDelete