Monday, December 2, 2013

A quiet moment at the river Narmada

Traveling in India is exciting , interesting and tiring. Stepping into another world the moment you leave the plane..a world full of colors, noises, smells ( not always nice ones!) . Sometimes I would prefer the old-fashioned way of traveling - slowly by ship - slowly getting accustomed to different cultures.What a privilege that would be in our fast moving modern times.
Anyways …I enjoyed a moment of contemplation at the banks of the river Narmada watching the flowers slowly traveling with the current.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. India is one place I would truly love to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can only agree; I had some of the best moments of my life in India.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only been to India one time, and certainly not the number times you have....but I SO understand the stepping into another world...thank you so much for sharing your experiences!

    ReplyDelete